2nd Shift, Full Time
Posted 8 months ago
About Bang Energy
Bang Energy Performance Beverages and Sports Nutrition has been producing epic innovations for over 27 years. Our sports nutrition and beverage innovations are backed by 30+ double-blind placebo-controlled Gold Standard University studies, and our marketing and distribution has been featured by several media outlets, including Forbes and Wells Fargo. We are hiring highly creative, energetic professionals to join our high-performing organization and help us execute against our vision to expand our cutting-edge health promoting beverages and sports nutrition products worldwide.
- This position is responsible for performing preventive maintenance and repair tasks to VPX Facilities. Projects may be assigned by the Facilities Manager.
- EPA Certification a plus.
- Able to install and service air conditioning units and/or appliances as needed.
- Maintains accurate control of logs for equipment as required by law.
- Selects what parts are needed for replacing existing equipment.
- Able to replace condensing fan motors, electrical contacts, thermostats and parts in general for all VPX equipment such as, but not limited to HVAC equipment, warehouse doors levelers, exhaust fans and forklifts.
- Monitors and coordinates services performed by outside contractors in accordance to all contracts, leases, service agreements and warranties.
- Ensures timely responses to requests for service.
- Maintains a cordial, professional relationship with all staff members and customers.
- Assists with special tasks as needed in general building maintenance assigned by Facilities Manager such as HVAC, electrical, plumbing or carpentry.
- Ability to function in a fast-paced environment and able to multitask.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Must be able to work nights and weekends as required by the Facilities Manager.
- Must be able to lift, carry, push or pull a variety of tools, equipment and materials.
- Must be able to climb, balance, stoop, kneel and crouch to gain access to pipes, wiring and equipment.
- Required to work for extended periods during emergency situations.
- HVAC Certification (EPA); or equivalent combination of education and experience prefer
- Electrical, HVAC, and Plumbing basic knowledge required
- Minimum two to four years previous experience in a hotel/resort, multifamily, healthcare engineering environments
- Excellent interpersonal skills