About Bang Energy
Bang Energy Performance Beverages and Sports Nutrition has been producing epic innovations for over 27 years. Our sports nutrition and beverage innovations are backed by 30+ double-blind placebo-controlled Gold Standard University studies, and our marketing and distribution has been featured by several media outlets, including Forbes and Wells Fargo. We are hiring highly creative, energetic professionals to join our high-performing organization and help us execute against our vision to expand our cutting-edge health promoting beverages and sports nutrition products worldwide.
The Maintenance Manager is responsible for the Leadership and direction of the overall Preventative Maintenance and Reliability programs to ensure all production equipment, utility systems and building infrastructure are sustained at the highest-level operability. The Maintenance Manager ensures troubleshooting, repairing, and maintaining of machinery and mechanical/electrical equipment, pneumatic and hydraulic systems, production machines, HVAC systems, Utility Systems, material handling equipment, bulk delivery equipment and blending/mixing systems are performed in an effective manner and measured through appropriate KPI development and tracking.
In addition, the Maintenance Manager is responsible for the effective assessment and development of the Maintenance Organization to include developing appropriate technical and leadership development plans of all direct reports.
- Direct and manage the plant’s PM and Reliability Program related to the overall operation of a high-speed beverage manufacturing facility.
- Lead and develop the technical and leadership skills of the Maintenance Organization.
- Develop and execute the Maintenance Masterplan in alignment with Plant Goals and Objective.
- Report, Track and Deliver appropriate Maintenance KPIs to ensure effective equipment Reliability.
- Ensure fabrication, repairs, and installation of work related to plant equipment, Utility systems and Building infrastructure are performed per appropriate Engineering Standards.
- Troubleshoots, diagnoses and addresses maintenance issues and requests to ensure optimal equipment performance.
- Assesses production schedules and equipment requirements and plan the repair and maintenance schedules to minimize downtime.
- Recommends improvements to and replacement of maintenance equipment; write specifications and/or estimates for equipment orders.
- Ensures complete documentation of all service to equipment, repair orders, and maintenance purchases.
- Manages and collaborates on the coordination of capital projects.
- Ensures compliance with applicable building, equipment and safety codes, standards and regulations.
- Identifies and implements continuous improvements to streamline efficiencies and cost savings.
- Ensure calibration of all plant critical systems are executed per appropriate standards to meet Operation and Quality Standards.
- Manage the overall service contracts of production equipment, Utility System and Building Infrastructure.
- Lead the overall Root Cause Identification protocol to ensures equipment/systems issues are properly identified and repairs are completed, with minimal downtime or production loss.
- Plan countermeasures and improvement projects.
- Maintain all production & facility equipment.
- Maintains and continuously evaluates plant-wide Preventive Maintenance activity.
- Conducts weekly meetings pertaining to ongoing machine down-time improvement activities.
- Supports internal customers (manufacturing engineering, production lines, utilities, etc.).
- Supports technical items for all Kaizen and continuous improvement activities.
- Responsible for monthly machine down-time reporting.
- BS in a technical field is preferred but years of experience to be considered in lieu of a technical degree.
- At least 10 years related maintenance experience.
- Experience with CMMS systems is preferred.
- Experience in Preventative Maintenance environment is preferred.
- Experience in the Food and Beverage industry preferred.
- High speed beverage filling and packaging experience is a plus.
- Special skills required: electrical, mechanical, blueprints and schematics, continual safety awareness, knowledge of HVAC systems, hydraulics, pneumatics, and PLC’s.
- ERP System Knowledge (SAP)
- Proficient with CMMS (E-Maintenance)
- Knowledge of 6 Sigma Methodologies
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills (Written & Verbal).