About Bang Energy
Bang Energy Performance Beverages and Sports Nutrition has been producing epic innovations for over 27 years. Our sports nutrition and beverage innovations are backed by 30+ double-blind placebo-controlled Gold Standard University studies, and our marketing and distribution has been featured by several media outlets, including Forbes and Wells Fargo. We are hiring highly creative, energetic professionals to join our high-performing organization and help us execute against our vision to expand our cutting-edge health promoting beverages and sports nutrition products worldwide.
The Maintenance Planner is Responsible for independently prioritizing and planning maintenance work which optimizes technician effectiveness. The Planner leads analysis of maintenance history (including root cause analysis) and utilizes multiple technical data sources to improve maintenance processes and minimize total cost of ownership. The Maintenance Planner plays a key role in championing plant maintenance initiatives. Maintaining and responsibility for the Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS).
- Manage the work order process to ensure a robust and thorough use of the system.
- Track many activities and communicate effectively to all stakeholders.
- Optimize maintenance plans and schedules for predictive, preventive, routine, scheduled and emergency maintenance services to production, utility operations and infrastructure systems as necessary to provide for safe operations, regulatory compliance and equipment availability related to equipment and systems plant wide.
- Coordinate work and work closely with planning and production on needed line downtime and prioritization of activities.
- Ensure all equipment in the plant is in the CMMS with all necessary PMs in place.
- Work closely with maintenance technicians to ensure work is completed on time and in full.
- Improve current maintenance systems and monitor the processes.
- Set up any new equipment PMs into the CMMS.
- Track Maintenance KPIs and develop and execute improvement plans.
- Develop and maintain robust and detailed PMs
- Support continuous improvement activities and best practice reapplication between areas.
- Effectively plan shut down time and utilize Plan, Do, Check, Act to improve.
- Plan and schedule 3rd party maintenance and ensure activities are accurately reflected in CMMS.
- Train maintenance staff to effectively utilize the CMMS.
- Manages resources effectively to meet both deadlines/promise dates as well as financial and production targets.
- Change agent and leader in the maintenance organization.
- Adheres to company policies, procedures, GMPs, and SOPs.
- Actively encourages coworkers to work safely.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Responsible for coordinating inventory processes to ensure accuracy to tactically support Bang Energy maintenance and, ultimately, production operations.
- Responsibility of the Maintenance Inventory to assist in the rebuilding of mechanical components and other duties as assigned by the Maintenance Supervisor
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Models corporate values in every activity of every day
- Effectively work within a High-Performance Work Team
- Adheres to Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP), SQF, Company policies and procedures; supports internal audits and reviews results with the work teams
- Role model accountability for personal development by requesting & acting on feedback from others
- Leads with safety and quality by protecting self and teammates along with the integrity of the brands
- Works to resolve any conflicts within the team and amongst team members
- Participates in employee involvement committees and teams including safety, continuous improvement, and lean manufacturing teams
- Performs multiple functions on the team including meeting and huddle facilitation, Lean system audits and other audit functions
- Participates in the Continuous learning environment always training and passing on knowledge.
- Prioritizes, plans, and supports maintenance work in collaboration with affected departments; Identify job resources (staff, tools, parts, references, etc.), assemble job plans (instructions, schematics, parts lists, manuals, etc.), coordinate with stakeholders (Production Planning, Engineering, Maintenance team, etc.), and support execution.
- Leads analysis of maintenance history (including root cause analysis).
- Advise on and champion continuous process improvement in maintenance operations.
- Assist with CMMS, inventory control, and purchasing needs as requested or needed.
- Participate with maintenance personnel, engineers, production personnel, and network representatives to document and improve maintenance tasks and processes.
- Analyze and report on network and area maintenance performance; Generate maintenance KPI’s (Key Performance Indicators) and track the department’s performance against them.
- Manages maintenance technical documentation for plant equipment and systems.
- Serve as a key site contact to Network Maintenance in driving technical improvements.
- Partner with training coordinator to ensure skills are available to meet current and future state maintenance plans.
- Supports the daily management system.
- Responsible for developing spare parts lists, kitting, and rebuild strategies. Comfortably, effectively, and supportively coaches and trains technically skilled professionals.
- Support engineering projects.
- Assist maintenance leadership and technicians in emergencies.
Other Necessary Functions
- Performs other duties as requested.
- Punctuality, attendance and overall dependability
- Demonstrates commitment to and follows all local, state and federal regulations/laws and company policies regarding employment and workplace behavior.
- Participates in and supports Risk Management Plan as appropriate to role.
- Experience in a high-volume, fast-paced, capital-intensive manufacturing environment is preferred.
- 2 years maintenance planning experience is preferred.
- Experienced CMMS is preferred.
- Proficient spreadsheet, PowerPoint, email, and database user.
- Ability to communicate technical information accurately and clearly.
- Proficient in developing maintenance documentation and standards.