About Bang Energy
Bang Energy Performance Beverages and Sports Nutrition has been producing epic innovations for over 27 years. Our sports nutrition and beverage innovations are backed by 30+ double-blind placebo-controlled Gold Standard University studies, and our marketing and distribution has been featured by several media outlets, including Forbes and Wells Fargo. We are hiring highly creative, energetic professionals to join our high-performing organization and help us execute against our vision to expand our cutting-edge health promoting beverages and sports nutrition products worldwide.
The Maintenance Supervisor is responsible for troubleshooting, repairing, and maintaining machinery and mechanical/electrical equipment such as motors, conveyor systems, pneumatic and hydraulic systems, production machines, HVAC systems, boilers, pumps, extractors, fractionators, homogenizers, material handling equipment, bulk delivery equipment, blending/mixing systems.
- Analyze mechanical, pneumatic, hydraulic or electrical problems and make repairs through adjustments, defective parts replacement, or fabrication.
- Wire moderately complex control circuits.
- Check, wire, and troubleshoot high voltage poly-phase and multi-speed motors. Install all types of conduit runs, EMT, rigid, stainless steel, and plastics.
- Calibrate and repair control elements in process loops. Perform soldering techniques on circuit board components.
- Fabricate, repair, and install hangers and all types of piping including hot/cold water, steam, process and condensate, utilizing formulas for all phases.
- Weld various types of metals. Machine most metals, plastics, and composites.
- Fabricate or replicate minor pieces for the repair or replacement of parts on equipment.
- Perform all phases of carpentry.
- Make repairs to or replace compressors, evaporators, condensers, driers, valves, lines, Freon levels.
- Maintain proper levels of heat transfer medium in building heating system and cooling medium in building chilled water loop.
- Troubleshoot and repair 100 ton and 120-ton multistage systems.
- Calibrate scale systems utilizing programmable logic controllers and personal computers.
- Identify problems and completes repairs, with minimal downtime or supervision.
- High school diploma or general equivalency diploma (GED) preferred.
- 2 years of technical training and 5 years related maintenance experience.