About Bang Energy
Bang Energy Performance Beverages and Sports Nutrition has been producing epic innovations for over 27 years. Our sports nutrition and beverage innovations are backed by 30+ double-blind placebo-controlled Gold Standard University studies, and our marketing and distribution has been featured by several media outlets, including Forbes and Wells Fargo. We are hiring highly creative, energetic professionals to join our high-performing organization and help us execute against our vision to expand our cutting-edge health promoting beverages and sports nutrition products worldwide.
The Warehouse Associate is responsible for receiving, verifying items, preparing shipments, maintaining shipping, receiving materials and documentation.
- Ascertain that all incoming and outgoing shipments are properly labeled and that correlating documents are available with each shipment.
- Unloads vehicles, accepts deliveries, and unpacks containers as needed, prepares packages for shipment (as needed)
- Verify weight of products received (if required)
- Assembles, packages, labels containers and allocate them to their designated area
- Receive incoming packaging components, non-DEA raw materials/Bulk. Ensure correct documentation.
- Labeling of (Allergens) incoming materials and non- Allergen’s materials
- Transfer materials between sites via truck.
- Support material handling responsibilities in our other warehouse sites, as needed.
- Coordinate and schedule delivery appointments based on product priorities.
- Movement of products in warehouse based on status.
- Material movement for packaging department.
- Records identifying information on items shipped
- Schedules pick-up and delivery
- Take part in year-end and general inventory procedures
- Perform other related duties as assigned by Supervisor/Manager.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- 3+ years’ minimum experience in related position.
- Pharmaceutical experience a plus. (preferred)
- Experience in operating forklifts and electric pallet jacks.
- Trained in GMP, SOP, OSHA, and FDA regulations.
- Housekeeping proficiency.
- Excellent math skills, organizational skills, calculator usage.
- Computer skills – data entry, Emails using MS-Outlook, ERP & Warehouse management system
- Ability to work under minimal supervision.
- Good communication skills. Read, write, and speak English.
- Ability to interface with other departments such as Purchasing, Quality Assurance, Planning
- Able to lift to 50 lbs. throughout the shift, handling of drums
- Must comply with company safety rules and OSHA requirements.
- Adaptable and quick to learn new processes and tools.
- Has a “whatever it takes” attitude.
- A track record of performance meeting targets and objectives.
- Self-directed, goal-oriented, and flexible, enjoying working in a fast-paced and at times challenging environment.
- Ability to work cross-functionally and with a wide range of employees with different skill sets.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills (written and verbal).