Fort Worth, TX
Posted 5 months ago
About Bang Energy
Bang Energy Performance Beverages and Sports Nutrition has been producing epic innovations for over 27 years. Our sports nutrition and beverage innovations are backed by 30+ double-blind placebo-controlled Gold Standard University studies, and our marketing and distribution has been featured by several media outlets, including Forbes and Wells Fargo. We are hiring highly creative, energetic professionals to join our high-performing organization and help us execute against our vision to expand our cutting-edge health promoting beverages and sports nutrition products worldwide.
- Manage the Warehouse by making sure products are on hand and accounted for.
- Build warehouse team by hiring awesome candidates!
- Manage accurate inventory levels by forecasting demand, evaluating potential shortages and determining the most cost-effective way of assuring prompt delivery times.
- Manage and ensure proper product rotation.
- Conduct daily inventory of all product and check accuracy of count by utilizing SAP and Encompass.
- Manages fleet’s maintenance schedule to cost-effectively minimize disruption to product deliveries by coordinating preventive maintenance for all VPX delivery vehicles.
- Any other responsibilities assigned by your manager
- Bachelor’s degree or 5 plus years of experience in a Warehouse setting required.
- Must have experience with ERP systems, SAP preferred.
- Must have excellent communication skills.
- Must be willing to build a team and execute!
- Must have a “Get it Done” attitude.
- Must be able to work with little supervision.